Fully Funded KAUST Fellowship in Saudi Arabia 2024 is open now. The fully-funded scholarship is for research students who work with diverse communities to advance their positions on both national and international levels. This program offers research scholars a great opportunity to make a significant impact on current challenges and start their careers in a dynamic environment.
Sponsored by KAUST (King Abdullah University of Science and Technology), the highly paid fellowship program abroad is based on merit and focuses on five key areas: water, energy, environment, food and health, and the digital domain. The KGFP program for 2024 is structured around these five pillars, welcoming students from around the world to study freely in the Middle East.
This program aims to identify future research leaders and invest in them, accelerating their potential to become influential figures in scientific and research fields. The KAUST Global Fellowship 2024 in Saudi Arabia is an excellent opportunity for individuals passionate about conducting innovative research in the Middle East.
This fully-funded fellowship program supports emerging research leaders from all over the world, helping them carve a path to an independent career and broaden their perspectives in science and engineering. They encourage highly qualified individuals to be a part of the KAUST fellowship program, advancing science and technology through collaborative research and academics.
In 2023, the program’s theme is “hydrogen,” reflecting concerns about water scarcity. Each year, the program’s second strand explores different critical research areas important to KAUST.
Fully Funded KAUST Fellowship in Saudi Arabia 2024
Coverage: Fully Funded
Host Country: Saudi Arabia
Institute: KAUST (King Abdullah University of Science and Technology)
Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility Criteria of Fully Funded KAUST Fellowship in Saudi Arabia 2024
- Candidates need to fulfill the residential requirements of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- To be eligible, candidates should have obtained a Ph.D. within four years or possess a minimum of four years of research experience.
- Research projects must address critical global challenges associated with the five key pillars.
- This scholarship is tailored for postdoctoral researchers and supports a three-year research project.
Required Documents for Fully Funded KAUST Fellowship in Saudi Arabia 2024
- 2 Reference Letters
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume
- KAUST Host Pi Letter
- 3 Research Proposals
- Two Publications
- Valid Passport
Benefits of Fully Funded KAUST Fellowship in Saudi Arabia 2024
- Successful candidates will receive an annual stipend of $75,000.
- Childcare and schooling expenses are covered.
- Access to laboratories is provided at no cost.
- Accommodation for living is included.
- Candidates will have a dedicated working facility at KAUST.
- Medical insurance is provided.
- Candidates will be allocated an independent annual research project budget, typically around $45,000.
- A traveling and relocation allowance is part of the package.
- Access to mentorship and leadership programs is readily available.
How to Apply for Fully Funded KAUST Fellowship in Saudi Arabia 2024
- To apply, all candidates need to register using an email account.
- After registration, you’ll receive an email confirming your registration.
- During the registration process, provide all necessary personal information, such as your name, address, country, religion, etc.
- Include details about your academic qualifications, like the degree name, institute, major, specialization, and date of completion.
- Share information about your current or recent position, including your job title, start and end dates, organization, and employer’s name.
- List your two best publications, including the article title, publication type, publication title, and date.
- Mention the name of one KAUST faculty member you’re interested in and any other preferences.
- Provide details for two referees, including their names, positions, organizations, and email addresses.
- Ensure you complete all the required registration fields accurately.
- Carefully submit your registration request.
- If you’re selected, KAUST faculty will inform you about the outcome.
- Last date to apply for Fully Funded KAUST Fellowship in Saudi Arabia is 15th January, 2024.