Google Generation Scholarships are open now. Google Generation Scholarships are available to students from all over the world. The Google Generation Scholarships are given to deserving and talented students all over the world by Google. The primary goal of these scholarships is to provide financial assistance to students so that they can better manage their educational costs.
International students from these selected countries can only apply for this fantastic opportunity, and the best part is that there are no application fees to pay in order to avail this prestigious scholarship opportunity.
Students selected by Google will receive a yearly stipend of 1000 Dollars every year to manage their education expenses including tuition fees and books. You should apply for Asian Development Bank Fully Funded Scholarships
Following are the main details about Google Generation Scholarships:
Authority for proving scholarship eligibility: Google
When is the last day to submit an application? March 29th
Apply For: Erasmus Mundus Fully Funded Scholarships
What are the advantages of receiving a Google Scholarship?
Students chosen by Google will receive a yearly stipend of $1,000 to help them manage their educational costs, such as tuition and books.
List of countries that qualify for this opportunity:
The following countries are eligible for this opportunity are listed below:
- Southeast Asia
- Sri Lanka
What are the requirements for this scholarship’s Eligibility Criteria?
- The applicant should be a female from one of the countries listed above.
- An applicant enrolled in any place for the academic year 2021-2022.
- Be a first-year or second-year student enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program at an accredited university in one of the Asia Pacific countries or regions listed below:
- Sri Lanka
- Be pursuing a degree in computer science or a closely related technical discipline.
- Show that you have a strong academic record.
- Demonstrate leadership and a desire to improve underrepresented groups’ representation in computer science and technology.
Documents needed for the application?
To meet the Google generation scholarship application requirements, you must prepare the following documents and upload them with your application:
- Basic information about the student’s background.
- A student’s resume or CV includes all of the student’s qualifications and backgrounds.
- Academic transcripts, both current and previous.
- Answers to the two questions that Google has asked.
- It’s a good idea to give an example of leadership experience.
- Google’s Online Competition (will be sent 5-7 working days after the application deadline)
- All documents must be submitted in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF).
Also Visit: Commonwealth Fully Funded Scholarships UK
When is the deadline for submitting the online application?
March 29, 2021, is the last date for submission of an online application form to Google Generation Scholarships.
How can I take advantage of this fantastic opportunity?
The application process is very simple because it is entirely online. All you have to do is fill out the form with your basic information and then upload all required documents.
For more details and apply online today please click on the button given below: