Italian Government Fully Funded Scholarships are open now. International students can now apply for Italian government-funded scholarships (Invest Your Talent in Italy). This opportunity is not open to Italian residents. The Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is funding this scholarship.
It is also a great international study spot for English speakers thanks to the preponderance of English language coursework. Florence, Rome, and Siena, in particular, are known for universities that offer extensive English-language programming.
There is no application fee, and you do not need an English language certificate if your previous degree was in English. This scholarship also includes an internship in any Italian company related to your field during your degree program. Master’s degree programs are eligible for the scholarship.
Check Also, WHO Online Free Courses and Free Certificates
Main details about Italian Government Funded Scholarships:
- You’re going to study there? Italy
- You are able to apply? Master’s Degrees
- What is the deadline for submitting an application? 26th of March, 2021
visit: Asian Development Bank Fully Funded Scholarships
What documents are needed to apply for government scholarships in Italy?
To apply for this scholarship, you must prepare the following documents:
- All exams and grades are included in the academic transcript.
- Your first academic degree certificate (Bachelor’s Degree) (English, French, and Spanish documents are all acceptable.)
- CV/Resume with a valid passport
- Certificate of English Proficiency
- A motivational video that is no longer than one minute long.
Check Also, Erasmus Mundus Fully Funded Scholarships
What financial advantages does this scholarship provide?
- The chosen students will receive a monthly stipend of 900 euros to cover all expenses, which is more than enough to cover expenses in Italy.
- Waiver of tuition fees.
Also Apply For: Google Generation Scholarships
What subjects are covered by this prestigious scholarship?
Students interested in the fields listed below can take advantage of this opportunity:
- Economics and Management
- Postgraduate courses in Engineering,
- Advanced Technologies,
What are the eligibility requirements for this fantastic opportunity?
Please read the following details about the eligibility criteria for this scholarship before beginning your online application:
- For an application form, you do not need an IELTS certificate if your previous degree’s medium of instruction was English. You can simply submit your university’s English Proficiency letter.
- You can still apply if you don’t have a Bachelor’s degree and are waiting for one, but you must submit a letter from your previous university stating that you will submit your degree by the deadline.
- The applicant must have been born on or after January 1, 1995.
You can avail this opportunity Australia Awards Fully Funded Scholarships
When is the deadline for submitting the online application?
The deadline for submitting an online application form to invest your talent in Italy is March 26, 2021. (Stipends provided by the Italian government)
How can I take advantage of this fantastic opportunity?
Yes, just like any other scholarship, you can apply for this one by filling out an online application form. For more information and to apply now, please click on the button below and go to the Italian Government Scholarships official website.