Qassim University Fully Funded Scholarships Saudi Arabia 2022 are open.For students who want to study in a high-quality academic environment and enjoy the richness of the Saudi culture, Qassim University scholarships are perfect for them. Qassim University is classified as a leading public university because of its large campus size, a high number of international students, as well as graduates, were placed in great companies.
Scholarships provided by Qassim University can help you to finance your educational expenses in Dorms, Hostel, or any other expenses. The application deadline for Qassim University scholarships has been set for the 31st of January 2022.
Saudi Arabia has been ranked as one of the most powerful countries in the world, thanks to its strong economy and rich culture. One of the best ways to get a quality education without spending a fortune is to apply for Qassim University Scholarships. By studying at this college, you will be able to strengthen your Arabic language skills and immerse yourself in the Saudi Arabian culture.
More Details of Qassim University Scholarships 2022
- Institution: Qassim University
- Location: Saudi Arabia
- Level of education: Masters
- Application deadline: 31st January 2022
Areas of study:
Scholarships for Qassim University 2022 are available in the fields and majors listed below.
- Computer science.
- Computer Sciences
- Information Technology
Scholarships are often awarded by universities in order to attract top students from around the world, and Qassim University Scholarships are no different. However, there are certain requirements that students must meet before they can apply for these scholarships.
There are many benefits to studying at Qassim University including:
- High-quality degree programs from Bachelors’s to Master’s degrees.
- English medium of instruction.
- Competitive scholarship awards for international students.
- A wide range of co-curricular activities for students including sports, debating societies, student clubs, and much more.
- Access to an academic library with over one million books, electronic resources, and access to journals online.
- Dedicated student services such as career counseling, housing assistance, and much
- The applications will receive a monthly stipend for the daily expenses they incur and tuition will be covered by the university
- Medical coverage more.
To be eligible for Qassim University fully funded scholarships in Saudi Arabia candidates should meet the following general requirements:
- Candidates who have already applied for the scholarship under Qassim University are not eligible to apply again.
- CGPA must be at least 3.0.
- IELTS score = 5.5
- TOEFL language = 60
- Its equivalent can also be accepted.
- Two reference letters are required.
How to Apply for Qassim University Scholarships?
The application process for these scholarships is long and comprehensive. As a matter of fact, students should apply first through their high school guidance counselor or via email to receive an original copy of the application form or by downloading it from the university’s website.
For international students studying in the United Arab Emirates only need to submit a completed application form along with their passport copies and a photo with their name written on it.